4/11/2023

My evolution is too cold, so I don't do anything with the kids. Some people if that gonna to be that eternity life to go, they might just really wishing to do that. Not everyone one life span is this short, wishing to get that far advance, like my own brain could comprehend that in English

I don't feel like anything with everything already happen. I give you a very clear direction already and that at least one lifetime, you don't feel too freezing cold anywhere because Taiwan location its only RIGHT here Taipei not that long distance, everywhere else required the car or the scooter. There is something in the design that given that advantage for me.

So I will say a lot of things that go about.  And because I grew up here. That is an actual real fact. I don't think you trying to get along with

1. Your real neighbors

2. The local police corporation whatever things already existing in front of you or knowing it.


A lot of people took a lot of things personally, that is how those lawsuit proceeding. When I have to be that OU suffering because of the real nature in that American Classify, its too far far far ahead in your own Earth, why ET matter or why democracy matter, why the American President supposes to matter, why that President and family all around including the Congress + the Capital Guards are important to how all things wraps up having that one Treaty in 1956 I think ....between the High Tech exchange, that is the rumor, that is the debates, that is the blame. You understand?

You starting at "On a planet, you ending up with the prophecy before and after year 2000, someone landing at the REAL contact site around 1956, but those unseen forces landing when?"

Not Judgemental or big mouth shout out you know everything in front of you, just how superficiality of your own GPA, or brain space, or IQ drop low, on the cram school, without it, you won't be in anywhere space or time. And that money made of you, some people hasn't got to be that lucky.

They told you its per thought, per act recording through that High Tech. You hear a rumor, you won't move for 10 years, I give you a credit for everything I can see, know, hear, understand you approaching it with the National interests FOR the American only, and I have no ideas how you concluded that through which information site, that makes that decision to sound like you are WAY too perfect to have that kinds of approach.

How stupid to landing up on your own draft, its records no matter how you eraser it. Its inside my head?


You keep this competing to compare, how many time I cannot saying that enough and enough and enough. The moment you see, the moment you hear. Then show up the congregation if they plan on any. You hear too many Anna says, you hear too many this impaired people dead 35 says. You hearing too many this young me looking military uniform Sailor Moon inside your mind eyes, everyone is Youthful.

You will tell those older show up every words sound like you know how to chew your own gum, really.  



No comments:

Post a Comment