4/08/2023

No I don’t like the university life, not really. Last time Nick took me to this Barrie small school. I don’t like already.

If I touch their university every wall, they give me the library access, I do that rather. 

If you got through the witness program, you just rest sometimes and they make you works or paying the debts. That’s not the debts forgiving program.  Sometimes you love the school simple environment, it’s simpler. A lot of the authorship people will also tell you, they are a lot simpler people, their publisher it’s their boss?

The women association in America might have some women resource if you asking them? 

No, I never like pet. 

But I think you can adopt a pet like you adopt a community inside a kid - Big Brother Big Sister program. I think it’s I gone there myself.  I sign up myself. I was there by myself. Where Melinda lives, that community center. Right straight ahead of her house. On the Main Street. 

I think the lawsuit it’s you makes a logic all sounds right, they might just give you the money. You mean twist and turn ?


 

No comments:

Post a Comment