4/01/2023

No, me and Shane still have to talk.....it doesn't matter its me going there, they coming in here. Someone has to watch things, for now?!

You girls if staring at the money sign, like you capable to deliver any business sense, you given a lot of the supports to yourself, your parents, the environment you saying how many near by friends you so cared about it, in the US. I don't have anymore friends in 20 years, not really. But when you going out, you wish to pay that one girl or one guy's meal, young or old?

If every day let's say I am capable to read the car plate, and all those things in front of the building, and including the birds, to make the money?

They are, and the Sky too, just coming home and talk on the chat software. I don't know how much I get....but that Movie: Miss You Already, its that Swallow and Nancy's both husband, the one looking like Keanu Reeves, not Michael Turchin, you may not making the same money like them, but every time your motive, like....some people they start making money very early on. You do know that momentum when you getting into those..."Flow charts", I keep saying it.

You built up your life, your life scenario.

Money that is important?







No comments:

Post a Comment