4/23/2023

Of course I can write anyone's lawsuit, that is funny, you don't get your own lawyer? Those are called callabrial damage lawsuit, that to me its not the real lawsuit, which I am....right now working it on.

How can there 1000 lawyers just cover you all up...don't bother me anyway?

The callabrial damage means someone does something to you, and you feel you are the victimized, the victim, they telling you on the movies, since 1928 the Micky Mouse! 

Why don't you just keep learning, and mistaking, your American world believing "trying make the perfect character built on every road and block, not Annie Lalla". So finishing writing wrong 1000 times, I read 1000 things you write and submit to the Judge. Then you go and fix it.  Its every believing words you believing in yourself and in other.....?! American is not the Indian Buddhism or Hinduism, meaning the Master-ism, obey every word and action? You really becoming like that, I just told you NO!







No comments:

Post a Comment