4/16/2023

Or I gonna believe a totally different thing away from my Youtube, you go to where? Some other boybands to inquisitive them and with the Westlife or Backstreet Boy or not?

You mean there are other American Boybands, or all of them dont require to you anyway, so all the boybands its how you chosen your playing field, and how do you go about?

You do the safe way its to ask your own lawyer, and this lawyer would be per hour you paying when you show up or the telephone to his secretary?


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8VFDvYuseYk


 

I personally don't know if they have a business or just Westlife its own record company with them as the artists in and knowing some other Boybands including in America.

But when I saying my own schedule, because that is the external factor, they all having a business, so the negotiation table, to where those whom shows up, its not a teacher's jobs, no matter what those introvert jobs on the patents, or the invention, there is a transoformation. I follow my own life, my own schedule? There are a lot of people whom have their own main job, and one day they also going on the venturing in their own intersection of the roads. Some people go alone, some people have their own initiatve methods how to start something? Some share everything like me.

Some share on the Youtube or the Pinterest like me. I don't really worry too much of things anymore for saying why I need to go on purpose to avoid to talk about or to hide. Because I don't really have a real business anyway?




No comments:

Post a Comment