4/26/2023

Otter - Loure

( I am not asking you BIRDS, Shut up.)

You want to talk normal? I am asking you Otter. Your name is Loure? Lourie is a make-up branding from France or America.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U4cBhLg12vg

You have a such beautiful Swimming pool. I didn't see anywhere in any other Otter's group, not even before I seen that, is that something new? You happy something? ITs so so so so catchy in the eyes and with the sun rays, the sunshine. Good morning sunshine otters, you happy mood together? How are you? Its English greeting like Ko ni gi wa? I am fine, like French, Meci Boku. You know English and French people we talking about the laws on the table, so there is the law cases to the money on the table, you like that kinds of the laws uniform profession? Its "Tri bien" "Bien", Meaning I am fine. Fine. Okay? That is a high tech looking freezer, you like high tech stuffs, those are the very practical things, those are beautiful sleek looking design? 


No comments:

Post a Comment