4/15/2023

๐Ÿฅช The School is over long time ago, okay? ๐Ÿฅช I would encourage my side....that is if they talking to Mark those kinds. Its totally different field, they have no threat. Their age and their situation.

So they trying their talent while they are in the school, or going back to the school. You are living inside your space and time never change. I don't know what you did the last 20 years, did you grow out of that language, meaning......you only talking to the American Medical Board, if beginning that standard, when you show up, they know what kinds of the language or the language tones, or the word how you describe things all together to imagine what you might be Vola there, if they make you, or you make yourself?


There are some certain jobs, unless you are so meritorious.....becoming, you will have to face the threat like your own sailor moon enemy, really. That is called "the enemy", so stupid.

Its just the same girls like you having the pitfall when their guys will be doing things for...the very wrong reason inside these girls thinking, why the guys doing that on purpose to hurt them, because they didn't think they are the only girl, just happen the day before talking to him, next day, he and his vola monent becoming One Ring rules his entire social media world like Jason did on our facebook.....him and his Yoga gf, same University? She had a promising future, and Tina Jojo on my other side of the facebook, well...indeed, its the same facebook, they both have their personal union, and what's wrong with...my head turning my facebook at zero at this moment, used to be 20 years ago, it was such a big deal, one left monitor, one right monitor.

How I describe you my head looking like. I almost thought they getting married the same time !! In front of me, really. And there is an Eben too. Did I tell you Jason did the same thing like Eben Pagan?

He did.


Left Right


๐Ÿฅช๐Ÿฅช๐Ÿฅช  ๐Ÿฅช๐Ÿฅช๐Ÿฅช

No comments:

Post a Comment