4/25/2023

So, how is your hair washing in Taiwan, Mark? ! Like the normal sense how your company, sorry I mean Westlife preserve you all, including your parenting company when you were 25 years ago.

That is pleasant without the serious stern attitude of those Eben Pagan company idea, he starting about 70 people he says. Maybe its a lie, no one knows, because that is the way how he runs things. You like my Pinterest? And your company people waiting you coming home somewhat some responsibility or learning something or by the way now....

With some youth intern, you get in the language? 

Because staring at my Pinterest isn't that motivated, your company all branch in all boyband each of them will tell you that. 

Like Nicky would be in his home chair eye glasses staring a book, he is on the desk busy.

Shane is on the monitor with his eye glasses, staring some PC stuffs.

That is 2 people in Westlife.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tSIgGLBfwlA


 

That is one side of my map, toward the Left entire peripheral the furthust side. Then there is Right hand side Backstreet Boy and 98 degree I don't really listen much or see much, or knowing much not even the names, but they are my citizen at the American side. Meaning they are the American speaking in English, you know that? 

Me and your company cannot communicate or Nicky's or Shane's....right?

There is a difference of being home, in somewhat anywhere I can talk out of my mouth I will tell you ever since I learn in English, because in Chinese, I cannot really verbalize myself, not really.



No comments:

Post a Comment