4/25/2023

So Nicky, you use the eye glasses to write, and Brian not too tall to separately entering the Barns & Nobles in Ireland? Don't you in the studio like Nick Carter for rehearsal or recording? I cannot understand a word he says.

But, imagine.....what I say to Prince Harry? And when was that? After Sitesell, or after Lawsuit 275 ? Some human tempament didn't get on the things the first right-on, you know that? How would anyone saying that, right?

Beside publicly I tell everyone, including the handicap, inside the audio , or in person they are the "handicap" OU language personel? And....how is your writing schematics coming far last time I say to you or Brian without the name that time, was that the MCAT or PCAT book facing you, you seeing the side or the front? You know my aunty that guy's mother. 

The pinterest youth guy looking 王一博

Her name is Janice, she is the tiger. They have to be physically in Taiwan to go to the bookstore to check on that shelf, if anything they published were by that contract, you know what I mean? Those trivial thing you believe what I tell you the reality? 

Your wild ghost ending, what if? 






No comments:

Post a Comment