4/01/2023

๐Ÿ’๐Ÿฅช๐Ÿ Some people are gays, and they don't need me to know that, you know that? ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿฅช๐Ÿ

I really don't care about it, this City has this happy all ground place, they go touring on and be happy. I have a sky problem? You probably cannot associate every image I am telling you, why there is a story beginning and the end.

We are not sure.

I am not sure.

But BTX has this 9 monitors, I have been doing that for a very long time. You meeting a guy, you are so sure, if they coming in, which guy I think that is? You dealing with the organization Top, and there is a way how to talk in between, you want to tell me, its your first time dealing the organization jobs?

I running this BTX 9 long years, you want to tell me when the guys buddy together, they are the ally? I thought I say there is one guy, I am pretty sure its Shane, not Brian. You all changing your target to which guys, do I want to hear, to know, to realize? You mean.....if all these boybands collaborate or behind, they have the charity overlap, what exactly things they are overlapping? Do you hear them saying that in person, and I didn't?

I am guessing like I told you. Because a lot of the guys they all have a network, EXCEPT the girls. So I say to you girls, go and buddy a guy, or somewhere, or staring at this boyband, we need to separate our tasks, and realize what we are doing. I don't think you are trying to say, you are too shy, or you are too broke!

 





No comments:

Post a Comment