4/21/2023

Talking to Shane isn't really....talking to the team members, imagine if each of them were the family treasure how their committee board running their company, or they are just the face cards....

Imagine I never told him Shane !!!

I gives him free paper, get out of my door. 2 or 3 weeks, you will all back to where your ground one, 20 years ago, whichever you set your time on your own original lawsuit. BYE!!!!~~~~~~

You see, I don't really know whom Westlife them know the other networks guys. Let's say the Backstreet Boy are similar to that Group leader saying A, but the team members on 2nd...run-down.  I just ask Shane, I didn't know if he still in the music business, or the team member are still in the music business, I wasn't sure. He was in Manlia in 2018 ~~~!! I could see the solo too in 2013. I assuming I seeing the entire TV monitor were him Shane, or their Westlife 4. 

One of the strangest things were everyone else got blank out other than Shane. How marvelous ! They really live on music for a living, or I imagine they had a job like Nominji? 

She is the hair salon receptionalist. 



No comments:

Post a Comment