4/26/2023

That place where I say Dennis or Seth UB original....its that as soon as they get on the market, they are sold!

Seriously. Its old, very old. But they got all the things below the apartment, not just the side by (that is the side by similar restaurant local taste.)

The American so worsen at their FDA, so I never really saying those food, but they GOT a lot of those restaurant when they coming out of that apartment design. Right now, they are addition a meat out place to buy the fresh fish, right across that same 5 Star Hotel. Its not good for me to live in, but that is WAY more than anyone like you all starting from zero to live in. That is the Bank Road I used to say. 

Its one of the school district. 

The culture here are still a lot more traditional, that is why you seeing a lot of this Ancient Chinese drama on the TV, that is a lot of the money also earning too. Not just the literacy. Even in Taiwan. But none of that related to ANY of us. At least not ANY of you .....Before I return to Taiwan, I didn't know I will be on the China Television. I never knew Westlife, they producing music. 

楊紫 Yang Zi & 鄧倫 Deng Lun

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nzcIpLY3QLI

Normally any person from China, its they invite you to becoming their economic commodity iconic. I didn't specific knowing that before I was copying paste American Military, or they will show you the clip they make behind....

Me my hair up, on the left side draining another side of the department liquid, they are on the right side, filter through the Top. Because Taiwan is at the Left side of the America. Everything they collect, stole, amend, make it better......That is how they conclude of it. 

So when I got on that seating position, I just happen to utterly one of those Rudimentary subjects, that is not limited to Ancient Chinese, really. 

There is a geography exaggerating chalk board on the Middle school part, maybe even JC Chasez seeing it. How exaggerating someone if just Copy and Paste.

Form.



No comments:

Post a Comment