4/29/2023

That's the Judge !!?!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IczL0-a0EkM

I think she is near the Washington D.C. Not the high lattitude, just right there, the eye of the fish looking American Map. Her chair and desk taller, so my peripheral is lower to looking far away and taller stretching my neck at it. She has the paper or the desk in front of her half of the upper body, cannot see it.

That is on the CNN Today here ! Taipei ! 33:25


I used to be joking right....uh !!! If these are the ranking people coming in, or that IDEA, first....you get a real module of the Earth in case they telling you, your karma increase all of the universe right in the middle of position of all their ship - it is convenience to look at it !!!!

34:34

It will be one of the LEGAL argument, I am TELLING YOU, the garbage like ALL OF THEM.

The expense of the exahusion pipe in the SHIP!



No comments:

Post a Comment