4/09/2023

The American Medical Board - These are 2nd or 3rd days, the urine too much, my throat hurt. Yesterday I took the coughing medicinie and the cold medicine.

My throat has this tiny sting at. The temperature has not gone warm yet. This is really strange, we are at Apil !!! Did I say we were at Anti-el nino before, the past Winter? I need the warm weather climate. Nick used to complain nothing but the warm weather and he is a man, I am a girl? The last 10 years I took it for granted. I need the warm weather. I don't need the friends. I need to be warmer, the girl aging, its me right now. I am a lot better I think but still, I need the warmer things. I can just have the air-conditioning on and on, but not this entire day, its cold, and dressing like winter jacket like America I used to be. Those things are not real anymore.

I born here, I live here, I get used to here, including feeling it here home.

※※※※※※Also the last 2 or 3rd days, the bites are very very very very bad and ichy, so I repeat the same position on the Pain killer patch, from the mosquitto, very very very very badly. VERY

※※※ I happen to eat the fried chicken one. One coin 50 NT. And 2 that night the fried bread (1 next day), and one BBQ string lamb meat.

Yesterday that cheese casserole, beef + Italian tunnel pasta. Beef too hard, I chew and spit it out, I cannot swallow it. So I ate some, not all of it.   They have a ice tea + the bread corn soup, the French style on the Top. I need the warmer liquid, my entire being need nothing right now but every morning warm water, all the time. All day I am drinking the lukewarm water.



No comments:

Post a Comment