4/28/2023

The birds are too smart !

Pinterest 

Am I going to make a Terrance on the building all around here? ! And you gonna put a 7-11 at 3rd or 2nd floor where I going down at the elevator?! You seeing yourself these design of the flying bloom? Seriously right on my facebook, that EVERY morning looks like that, and these space of the interval building bridge over built? I never require to coming it down. No more traffic.


I personally think, those ASMR design of the Kitchen Fryer looks like that Melinda, its best for the group food. Really. The Pinterest design, and I sincerely think...this video and the Orange Chicken my best advice you do it for Shane Westlife or any NSYNC America + Backstreet Boy

I used to be in Kim's kitchen, remember....I stand on my feet the cashier, the monitor design, those standing there BEFORE the SMTV Dennis or Tim shows up. I think you doing things out of the rebellion mind, if one day that Smallville Whitney, you insist the other way of that side direction.....I am sure you knew it all along...

Without food country, "I love You All Along" (Smallvile Theme Song or Matrix

I am not European native born on their land. I personally knew that my growing up facing where all black hair to conclude something in my traveling agenda to the America including UB or the California. There are the superior guys, by that height and the personality, you don't go and trigger some anger out of them even if they are the disable human, you saying....how much you care about their skin, not their taste.

Here are my comments I suggest you seeing your own profile:

"You doing it on purpose."

"Sailor Moon Attacks."

"You doing it on purpose again."

"There is no reason to have that assort priority other than you own too comfer zone, really."

"You keep insisting your equality over someone more head, than your own evolutionary ladder." 

"You should know exactly how the price or value lays upon that...the natural inclination of your choices. No gain, no play."

Want to try again how to copy and paste your own lawsuit, as if I am too stingy to write over mine? This is you sure at this time zone, Westlife, Backstreet if talking to NSYNC, this is funny, they didn't know how generous over my words, that was not for everybody, and they are the hell of the guys you use to remember, or you used to seen, or even you used to hear on your own American radio, coast to coast.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wZjJvTdKY2o



No comments:

Post a Comment