4/21/2023

The boybands are the guys, you seeing it, you like about them. So, I am telling you to approach these group leadership, because you all seem to really behind my back telling me what exactly I should be doing.

I cannot just looking at the lyrics, and thought about it, and the name.....going over and be inquisitive. So you all be inquisitive by the selection of your brain IQ Power combine. Telling me, instead of you doing it all for me.....so going for it.

Whom is the main singer?

Then whom is the leadership?

You mean the production company, or you mean the Westlife its own main company?

So do you find out which more experience to introducing you to the boyband a) Which guy, b) that guy knows his own leader in that singing choir.

Meaning you only reach Nicky, not Shane, so you asking Nicky to get the Shane becasue that is someone you knew whom he is? Nicky!!!

You are all behind trying to telling me how to do things, how the guys think, how that is right, or this is wrong, or what that conclusion is false. So why don't you all going straight forward to any boyband to landing to those jobs, including introducing yourself, not watching my Youtube, because that is WAY too easy for the boyband the next 2 or 3 weeks, they just only need the Court Judge to give them a green light....they go back to their original lawsuit they already in processing those.

I have NONE?


This is what you want to gossip, so why don't you just go and opening up your mouth, your Friday night too lonely, but they are the jobs. See if they are in the Friday Afternoon for saying your parents thinking you are on the date with them.

Their Friday night not supposed to be AT the jobs.

On the Dates? So happen ~~~ Today is Friday. I will tell Shane I am weekend OFF!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment