4/07/2023

The group activities right now in front of you, these are the people.

Tell me about the Death says in the Harry Potter? You about to abused every court resources to

1) Murder the Judge Every Age, Every Era, Every Crime by pass so you can have a Title.

2) In the future Set Train, you coming back asking for more, "Swift and Flip", where the Earth didn't change a bit improvement, becasue you don't really need to stay behind, other than modified a legal paper.

3) That is spelling how special you really are, or willing to-be. 

4) You have no choice. The humanity or the Judge are not the human, none human has the humane choices, because of you. That is what you are saying.

5) Why don't you saying the full of yourself right now? How the Earth define below the Astral?

How these 5 Lords truely means to you. You cannot get them, but you wish they looking upon you with some special eyes, even that time. You will agree the Title and the personality, has nothing co-relation, so that Earth Church and State separate in England Henry VII? You will admit to the court,

 

 "That is correct. It should. Its true. The church and the state needed to separated. Its not inside the people's freedom mind to be bind less than that discipline or the freedom to freely evolved, its just by the choice of the upset family statue, or the color race, every hollywood purchasing products or commodity its the low humanity reason, I myself personally getting out of the sphere. There is nothing worth to say here, or there. But I admits I will be more superior for I have a background and you didn't carefully read that through that time or helping me this one piece of paper I am coming back to get. Its just one witness account. To the money or the power you truely have, that no one knows in that UB group activities she blinds all sight, none of you the Power Structure she indicates willing to do anything, so that my tiny background through the country past, were a shame of my years to ran thin, including to the boys. Those things do mean to me, at least as my youth evolution time, to disguise or to emballish your current Earth Statue in that democracy, that time, that hour, that event, I was wrong. " 




No comments:

Post a Comment