4/25/2023

Then, tell me about the birds in Dubai did....1) Eye glasses 2) if it does that, I would? right hand cover myself at his Wings, you were at your faces reacts....so that is on the camera man?

Want to look at it again?

It won't matter any word they say, they meant, they tale.....as long as you first react on your eye sight the basic sense the most intuitive things you "reacts" upon and response to them, they won't care you understand, as long as....?!

Just yelling at them back. Whom care what they say? You mean the Tina Jojo's boxes outside. When someone traveling enough not dead at the apartment putting up the 2 legs coming home, she realizes her father used to be.

That was a long time ago story. I always remember he coming home without a bed. He sleeps up stair the sofa you seeing my living room here. He sleeps in the airport economic seat. 

Let me tell you Mark what I think Shane did in my last 5 video....he meant you Mark or the rest of whom I keep spinning on it !!! Right or left, or did he tell you that?

I am the most annoying TO THAT?! Can I?

I just don't bother saying so.



No comments:

Post a Comment