4/25/2023

There must be a confidence degree...let's say, there was a situation in 2017 !!!

So in that confrontation right here, AWAY from that your TOO perfect land, you don't even know, these stood party, you thought Russian at our North side, that is not Russia?

Tell me if that is Russian land? North of China? You have to be sure about it. They are having the war where? So I am asking you, are you sure the Russian are the North of China from me Anna stood this ground, and having an argument?

And I just publicly get on-line my Channel, to?

"Wait a second ! "

I waited whole year 2014 whatever I done, I decide I re-done that in 2018, I told everyone I rehearsal new land in 2017 back home. I written all the English down, you never seeing me having another thought train on Twitter 2018-2020 to describe any of them. 

 



No comments:

Post a Comment