4/26/2023

These 4 people are not very inside that "center" of you all gossips to make a happy life.

They are just too remote...away from that Classroom.

The rest you want to buddy each other, that is not very stopping you all any plan inside your mind, anyway. You know what I mean? The overal story didn't get affected. 4 of them I can tell you, they didn't participate any of the classroom if were not right inside their own very life. Whatever the life they got, except the UB life that time I know of, or all of you know of. 

You continue your Party or your plan, or your communication. That guy he is a quiet guy. I met him. I talked to him, near the windows. He will be behind Brian about 3 olcock to the classroom. I think Brian will be a tiny taller than all of them. 

They 4 don't seem to be participating inside your own very needed each other groups, I assume? That is not against the rule, I will tell you. You mean the educator whom else lie to you, one of those tales?



No comments:

Post a Comment