4/16/2023

These animal kingdom to how SMCH Vietnamese little nun becoming this voice to the guys the same to the pet, it’s…she decides to becoming the Pet, not the guys games

Remember what I say to live up that authority not the good faces PETA or else …

When I give you speech every single time in warning you not just the language time every single time what I promise as “I am the better one or the choosen one”, you see this words I am so that unfaced shed for saying it loud, with a quotation mark what the wish fulling prayer were on my uniform too hot Ep 14 OVA. BTX.

BTX, let me remind you. To that mortal flesh because I cannot finish killing them all these 野花野草,飛禽走獸 (the Ancient Chinese describing them) = wild flower wild grass, flying uncunning beast and walking monster animal trait, I really knowing it, between you say you pet them, or I say these things none of them are mine …at all. 


No comments:

Post a Comment