4/29/2023

They are hostile outside, I already saying that too many times...really.

Ep 04 溫柔的弦

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yDEuz-D8Z_s

Softy String
Softy Salt
Softy Tear
Softy String
Softy Salt
Softy Tear

oops, my html table code gone wrong wrong wrong,....if I just keep typing it.....gone wrong, right?


Where is Backstreet Boy currently? I think Nick Carter say he just took off to Iceland, where Wing or the Judge supposes to live at. Its one of the wonderous things, how each other Replacement for each other?! 

You have to standing in the cold to feeling it....how Tamang looking forward? Not lean forward? Its one channel like us here to China? Our side are shorter, people don't just swimming over if I were you.

Some people have this World Records how their physical strength its just like their age, really. You know what I mean, like Sayer, like Woodbine.


Scripts Gala

oh ~~ I told them to get a date right now, the boybands often can get on a date, or some relationship long enough, but to what they really did a piece of information. maybe they are not told?


Isn't that the Sailor Moon's balcony, Usagi and her dad was the photographer (the Color TV), I remembered I seeing it, there is an umbrella, remember? 

... ... Which gala? Tina just gone to a Gala in NYC, how expensive that dress is.

 

okay, I gonna insert some links here

1)  招兵買馬: 

2) Get to fight over things:   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zvYoPNe-Vc4

What is Westlife song? Keyword "Westlife sol .....

le lad?"


When you got told to do, and when you get up and putting through your credit cards to do, there are some difference they actually flying over the sea landing here and there, really.

This one, sorry, mistake. Ancient Chinese that one. Insert back? 

Westlife-Where We Belong

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G7mPR-p2YKo


Isn't Qian Yu (this words looks like Quan Yin)

That is which Chinese words, missed it....

====> I personally tell you, there are "the money" involved some human brain might just focus and listen better, really. Along some lawsuits idea, to where your brain is dead, or IQ is really ADD at it.


uh....Eben at the gulf course?! 

I personally telling this structural building for anyone to enter in, because they are all steel metal built, if you just looking at them BEFORE they were built, and side by side all looking next by, because you are right on Earth, you didn't have to go to Toronto to look at it....such those cases, Its 1) Committee Board 2) That Zawanna one of those combine jobs his jurisdiction with his foot all mud coming in the Board meeting, you never been in those formats yours.

How you are making that home.

Which place you mean you feel "inside" that is home? The metal office meeting room such as Apple's ground? Between the few of them, its a smaller meeting room. Not those ground Apple Circle looking spacial idea. 

You combine a several title, to imagine the "transpassing the building". I thought I was saying some of the stuffs before we watching the TV, so....if you really meant it you listen how I feel about it. Its the transpassing which degree of the Department, ID Card, the jurisdiction (Today New), of all those branch talks. Its....it may not have to be the Corperation ideas.

But correct, the celebrity before they dying out, if they make it outside, they will have money. 


Do you remember Square and this Japanese Ryoya's visit

What I Anna thought about? (I am still on that gulf course scene on Eben, I am not on the phone. I just have some other things to do).

When you doing things like that enough, you tend to mobile a little bit different Department scene transpassing enough ....its not the student clubs anymore, its just part of the noisy home owner manual of the local town. All that noisy to start might be a good idea.


Surprised!!!

Someone got the cold, (not someone got a call)

                           and Zawanna shows up, why I would be that surprised, if he is not the public health human?


His hand, and.....Softy her hands 20 mins ago, nose to tissue to keyboard....really. No you wash your hand if you use that tissue alcohol wipe, and then keyboard. 

I really don't care about any of you, final call really. My money.



34:34

Not talking into each other's food, really.

Lee and Eben those are the small business proposal. Eben says 70 employee, that is a small business company idea. There are a lot of the bar code on that book to a lot of the industry under a different name, from Asia to Arabic.....that is not 70 human employees. Let's say imagined, I just open a creative Offices, doing research under "Youtuber business", meaning there is a public relation and modeling examination walk-in interviews. 

That is one human resources small company. 

Not the book I told Shane. 

There is a difference how I wish to spend my money. When you having a closure space of any kind of the cold air, unless you really implementing MY saying of the hygenic, its

1. Every time you touch your eyes, your ear, your nose.

2. Every time a chip in the bag,

before the keyboard even just me walking inside my room, there are bugs outside in the kitchen every night to fight on this.....after which clock on the needles.

You wash your hand with the soap and dry on that towel, then keyboard.

You wash your pillow case and bathing towels 2 or 3 days almost, maid your mother, because I am the one making the money, you see?


融資高手

If I seen that scene = Lees says, my mother's face.

I will tell you Sherry, she is inside the jail. Nancy...her entire skeleton bones are on the health issues. Living very far away from the City here. Coming down the mountain every day. With a car to park then Metro. You won't like any of the commute Time, not really. For people like me. You talking about how much the money involved.

That 3 +1 wedding peach blossom maid. Sorry, the wedding crasher, sorry, the ones whom wears the wedding gown. 

Tina is one of those language "Cherry on the Top", what does that mean? 



I personally idea telling you, because there is every scene everyone telling you on the television including some outsider coming in...

For the efficiency of the per mins,

Per day hygenic one dinner, one hospital visit 1 out of 10, your perfect teammates.

For the sleeping time I had without the guy or a girl being seen inside these story, you literally walking next by going in the car, to somewhere gala included.

It doesn't get to people's mind on my voice memo breakiing all things inside my own very room, with the birds in the sky, never touching each other on either side, and gossip all worlds in one roof including that maid outside. 

That no complication life if equal a formula = no commute, no car, no car insurance, not even the regular dining costs, to these you saying "capital" required for a proposal and seduction.

You saying the proportionally of 1: 1,000,000,000 efforts.

That is stunning to believe the efficiency and no complication in life, someone sleep better, function better, group mingle better, and processing the paper better, and that one person doing nothing but generate what she believes its true, its also part of it. Whatever exactly I believing true, all by myself, without the Staffs I say. 


But this China TV

Its not what you think, those 1000000000000000000000000000000000000000

Exists, so that is still on the TV. Its real. That is why you doing all that.




No comments:

Post a Comment