4/10/2023

Today I was saying when people whom their profession is the doctor or the lawyer, your ear burning red, you know those very ear burning on one side, using your brain? I used to say that?

When I walking outside the building, my entire space and time looking so differently. And now these UB are going in the witness program, already is, or continue those education failing their GPA, or their parents First immigration to return their countries must comply since when? 2001 ?

I have no classmate I guess...the UB Honor Class. No one telling me whom pass or not, its just a possible they ending up on that American map doing their jobs, soon to...Koshi UB places long table to eat a meal together.

All looking like Eben, tight up, rigid, hash, afraid, fear, somewhat lighten up, since if they are given a brand new assignment "as the rich kid, he thinks..." no more Anna stuffs. You all say the court they doing that on purpose to you, how you making the money to pay the debts in the witness program, if not ending up in the jail really.


No comments:

Post a Comment