4/01/2023

We are pouring rain here.

How strange coincidence.

Odd.

What is the bird this morning keep saying it? "Thor", George? Like the senior Bush, the BTX red pheonix, and that would be my lawsuit statement? 

I just written what thing as a draft, to then I could just find a lawyer to investigate that behind, or I really don't care about it, because, I will have to say what I think really happened over this BTX my personal view on it. The lawsuit title is "Describe BTX".

So there will be the decision making how in this entire time length, things I did say, or things I didn't say. I mention? And that will be part of my brain IQ how to proceeding anything of that. Technically the inventor, or the lawsuit all this, has a process, just most people don't dare to tell that crystal clear why everything the way it should, or saying they are just the mortals scientists.

Failing the astral grade.

SMCH.

Right? What is the future ....after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment