4/22/2023

We both cannot think something totally not what been told to us, the day we both leave that Adria's houses.

Melinda knew what Tamang went. I am very sure she remembered that.

But both of us imagined we knew both of you gone to + 1.

Like your own facebook. If Melinda telling me that movie its somewhat true she is at her family gathering, I believe her. I just told her, I had only my mother in next by that division room, over that side. Its just 2 people here. 

... ... 

... ...

If I am typing on my computer right now.

If I am looking at my clock on the wall now, that is toward South, I look at my clock new purchase, and Melinda's direction, just happem we are on the same Time Zone, I seeing her faces! 

I didn't look behind to the American side, that is what I mean, because my computer is...facing forward !!!

You know what I mean? 



No comments:

Post a Comment