4/28/2023

We can talk about something else, not about the food ! How do I know whom I am supposed to talk to in the Westlife?

You mean the very first time? I haven't seen any video other than its on the right hand side? Amazing. I was testing all the video myself, remember?

What is your approach to any boyband their name is not Westlife or any celebrity? I have a reason. I even made a video with their boyband and the song's name in my own video to explain of my self as the first step. I first show up. That time I didn't know they were on the tour because their second video open...and I am on the run already, and it almost got to the part where Christmas will come near, they were in their Dec 22nd, my family were also on the Christmas break. 

I don't actually remember how that very beginning start to happen. I think I had about a month since my brother left, I am learning every name or last name to combine the correct faces and songs to listen to sound like....what's wrong with it. There is no approaching, but I realize they are stepping into Asia, and no one would be telling me other than my TV news saying they are coming near its a real someone talking to me?

I usually brush by. 


... ... If you like about certain guy, not your own faces on that any ASMR, you want to just tell that guy or American one of those Asian style they just tell the guy "you like them."


That was not how I started, at least on my parts. No. 

To me, I have a lot of work over that one month they were here or 2 month until the very last day after they leave Thailand, I say something. That is when I find out, the same time. True. So I say something. 

"Shane, hold it."


I don't think he as the Irish, or similar to that American White, will be registering that time how I have anything to say to imply our final performance of that ending year in my high school, whenever it was a combine efforts between the girl's school or the boy's school, ....there is a degree of understanding mis-understood the very Final results.

Meaning, someone does something to someone. I vividly remember what that was .....because technically, our combine efforts were that there are join "weekend" but its a separate dance rehearsal. What the vivid means will be the final ending of that final hour, THAT day, to find out. Not any other day before. 

And the way this Shane Filan when he was younger, he looks very very very much alike to every guy I remember even including how they turn our center of the girl's school ground to become the morning visit at the Principle offices. 

 

A lot of time, you girls don't want to work with that one guy.

You want that guy to do everything else, and by your presence of a name, its you lean on that religious cause, a past wish vow, a consequence in front followed, to that God's revelation reveals, you really really need to clutch, glue, or saying that is how the couple do everything together that photo frames becoming in 10 years, that consequence later that followed, he got another girlfriend, and...you always suspect, you only that time find out all these time, there was things always unfolding, you knew your ground, but that is not a choice. You cannot stand the way, nothing not in your life = its everything the guy made it easy for you to believe, there is a cause. I say there is none. He literally tells you go to hell with it.

The birds are calling, I nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment