4/26/2023

Westlife are composed of 5 guys, to next by a Boyzone 5 guys, one dead. Just one Ronan. Happened to be schematic by that Shane was Westlife same age their manager, without Simon Cowell, its Lewis Walsh and Ronan Keating.

Let me be reminded what did I say to the Public one this Ronan Keating doesn't staring at their Westlife's travel routes, I say every stop. That was 30 years ago?

By that court ruling, these boy....boys band could just approaching with whom YOU all defined their own bosses, not me saying so. That...one thing. She exceeding those money rates, its your time "Fairly equal" to talk normal. Because its the same age, and same money brackets.

Some people like me can just bar down all of you, BY the MONEY reason, its NOT the SAME standing TALK. You want to neck the Judge for delivery jobs, Andy that one?  

Net worth, Gross income, Net Income.

Those I guess whom else studying those words sound Right conversation to the Judge they own?



No comments:

Post a Comment