4/21/2023

๐Ÿ’ What I gonna do with this lock things, the overseas things....uh, wait until I lock them behind a door. ๐Ÿ’

You all don't take TOEFL before, or something English comprehensive in the cram school at the Taipei Station?  SAT ?

I seen a BTX plot, is that OVA 14? ....not the Real BTX? So what is the story in the real BTX? 

The idea of this WWII interface line, didn't just end at Taiwan. You have Japan Oversea staffs, Korean oversea staffs, graduate students, because Caro's ex bf was like that a Ph.D, and Charlies also came back....or traveling back and forth. They are older too. They are not younger age.

From us here going down, that would be Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Australia.

There are all kinds of the overseas staffs, one of that norm would be embassy, similar to that Red River Manga on the Egypt side, Ramses. No, that is not the first time they do those things, NO. I think BTX just keep key-in the keyboard that is all I ever do, really. 

I am sure? 100% sure. They done this before. The Oversea. Their destination its to go back to America. Me is I am the citizen but I am trying to remember...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LiDn4S6b_0Q

 

I remember the problem or the discussion, but not the solution?

No one telling me this gonna be real, at all?


For example, some of this oversea staffs, they will get married and have the kids, or having an original family from Taiwan, so their kids are ABC, and their wife are similar to their same age, so they are retired. That supposed to be one of those UB each of them assignment, because we have a comet issue too. They just meant they want to secure their only job, never moving to California, because their local current job told them: They are not the reason to move away, its to stay there to be train for the rest of their life.

But they are being display on the map. 

Correct, they don't need to move out of that place for the rest of their life, they stay that mode for the next 40 years until they being trained to that jobs, or really passing the MCAT or PCAT. I am not sure what they make them do. They say they training them. They do on purpose not to get things right, because they are not a good kid. Not to the parents, not to anyone around, never gonna foster the youth.

If their parents are the overseas staffs, only their parents knew, or their friends. 

These entire groups suppose to be working it together, but none of them are that character, they are not frugal people, so they spent away all the money they ever make, there is no extra, not for foster anyone, not doing anything good to the parent's retirement life, including that Dr. Bing Shen. He will get all this problem when he returns to China, or he will be jailed over there. 

There is a reason China need people to stay outside China, including the billionaires. Learning English, and that fashion style life, not life the local, not going back to the local. 

I came in, not as the Taiwan, but American citizen. They got those things wrong. 


But I have no idea what ET says...if that is what it means?

Flower Thousand Bones 19

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pSNEUVCBilc



No, not Chinese language.

Need all the Open Galaxy, those Black Ops. Sleek, per ruler, per metal, per technology cruel cut. meaning the measurement 0.01mm , one of those measurement, to every sleek nature. All things high tech, all things English to that international business, to Western Worlds America and Europe all democracy ruling - Laws. 

But I am looking for .....Higher ground.

Sea.


Need to speak English, GE, German, all dryer, electronic appliance.  The kitchen modern way of processing "Every Family" wants a kitchen made over, or every family has the Kitchen re-done.

The American style of Calvin Klein, Annie Taylor, Ruth, A & F, Hollister, American Eagle. The American mall, those are all fine. The Laws, the law board. The Medical, the medical board. The pharmacy, the pharmaecutical / board. IT Silicon.

But I don't know where is American went? Didn't I say that I gone to Silicon Valley? 


Music, like Music Capital its in Europe, its called Vienna ็ถญไนŸ็ด It is in the comic book ่ฎŠๅฅๅคฉไฝฟ  that is Tina's comic book. If Hank and Me going to England for that lawsuit, its fine. They are democracy world. Anything democracy, the law proceeding are fine. I just don't know where is America, they seriously vanish, or they going somewhere? 

When I found out? 

Both the American music, or Europe music are both fine.

The Hip hop, soft rock, pop songs are fine. Vienna just mean the Classical Music like Orchestra. Those are all fine. Need to switch your brain to process in English.I never read a book in American on the history or democracy, so I technically have no words. I use those words from the middle school, I cannot figure it out which word would that be.

But practically my brain normally day-to-day, its custom to the English. Nick speaks English.  If someone saying something both in English or in Chinese, my first intuitive reply should be in English, that expression or something I cannot describe to you. 

Some words no, I know the Chinese, because those words I don't know in America. Certain English I don't have as I grew up. The details how the native American to be the American Doctor? 

I can mimic the sounding practically all the Western language, because they are alphabets. As long as you say, I can repeat it what I hear, I just don't know what they say in that meaning. But alphabetically, I am not that was 20 years ago?


And you guys suppose to know you have a situation on my facebook - the Black Ops, all this garbage outside?! One of those Bob Dean human alike?  You have to threaten sound like you speaking all English, that is the international language for the entire Earth.





No comments:

Post a Comment