4/29/2023

What to do with my UB those cases - I think?! I think they all go to war, lose an arm or a hand, or a leg, for that, starting at my profile at the birth certificate, being processed by the American. My face is the results of the war or someone somewhere given up something in order to....in the end of that line, or the beginning of another line, you see?!

They won't be leaving that location house for saying transpassing the border anymore. 

That is what I think. The youth has no patience, so be aware. The more year they passing, they think, there is no harm. Its every harm the "youth has no patience." 

They need to go home and watching the movies having the Party Weekend like that Taipei Mayor ABC. They have to safeguard by the people around them given that false illusion, so some part of the comfer were brought to their weekend life, they smile, they joyful to passing on the next 40 years for saying...something decent someone make up for any results.

They probably go to hell.



No comments:

Post a Comment