4/21/2023

When I gone to UB because I just immigrant to America, to one day staying there loooooong enough to even thinking about a business online, the very early day Google starting this purchasing YouTube ..l

I start to plan local starting, not national starting. Right inside any UB projector can reach places, I had a in-mind where, in that humanity department where we MLS had an orientation day.

I always remember the entire scene in America is wrong.

I gone to Dr hunger game, what’s his name, then Kryon, Bashar, Dr Gabriel and then Kryon once more. All the scene are wrong, they have no people and these people it’s by a mailing structure ?

Look this Westlife, that’s Europe the same

https://youtu.be/y6vV3ptc0Xg


You care a lot of the audience faces, not the data. When I grew up all these intersection of the flower market or luxury new mall, new traffic light system it’s pedestrian first, I was already high school, the beginning of Breeze !! Tesla that girl’s parents new cabin store in Breeze First mall, First Luxury design to a new intersection X traffic system.

My high school.


You want to enter Asia and leaving …these boyband, their brain broken to stay in where the population fans requires to beg them like you, really !! 🦅🦅🦅



Therefore ….in America

You have to move that entire America military in. Isn’t that your tradition to go to military ? The culture ?


No comments:

Post a Comment