4/01/2023

๐Ÿ’– When I looking at that TV: Boss & Me. Did I tell you, sometimes they have the charity or the organization to where the women or minority to benefit? ๐Ÿ’–

When was I saying that the last time?  So saying when I watching that TV, I remember the details of all these women, really. For example, that mix between me and Shane. There is no me and Brian. Just me and Shane handling their....papers, because I seeing something like that.

I did.

But let's say if I remember what we used to run this people-to-people, handling all your running at the bus, a humility-running-deep hand bag to the Canada, that is outside the US, so you using the cloth bags to run after that bus, for the sight seeing.....Its me watching all that scenery.

I don't think there is a forceful things between me and which guy, I say Shane, to where you all very very rigid to the long table, you are going to meet with whom, or what? You saying its we group you, or Jonathon their Roswell Park his dad work place to arrangement all that for you?




No comments:

Post a Comment