4/26/2023

When ... (SHUT UP!) they each of the Past 90s, that is when they grew up time, when they are each guy in a different land, it could be in Ireland, Taiwan, Australia, or Japan Korea, to America land, the boybands starting to form...

You cannot control whom go and approach to whom when they were just 15 years old all by themselves, for saying....its the manager, or the company, or the artist will, whom are dominating that factor saying "Whom" they wish to become in the future, you know what I mean?

You didn't listen a word any word they say ANYWHERE.

How they begin, and how they start, meaning....whom approach to know, and why that homeworks its EACH other hands in that construct of the entire groups marching in, inside the land mass of International country + their original country music chart. All of them have their domination force to that language they speak and the population data.

You all want to leash or control the boyband. I just simply say, when you done that is 2 -3 weeks, I am busy.....and I am sincerely showing them I AM SUPER Busy....

"It would seem to me, to you ladies girls, its hardly believe you could just all relocate?"

"That isn't very difficult word to say isn't it? "
 "Right?" "Can you see this font words? With the eye glasses? Really !!!! There is a scarf on the land mass ! ""Isn't that your own classroom group activities?" "Oh, I don't even know which profile I am staring at, so confusing you all no individuality of the distinction of the 250. Is that photo appealing or the full size body, or the chest up photo appealing, the business suite?"


I don't speak English.



No comments:

Post a Comment