4/09/2023

You all trying to get your way, not you trying to get spirituality, tiny bit...anything on the TV says, having what stuffs to plant the seed, not even merits.

How arrogant the humanity thinks. You can lie to the Judge, you can never lie to me, how ironic...really. The materialistic to that in possession of the commodity goods to debts.

Technically I have a job, only I saying that I am, really.....so what I do behind with the Bank, even if I eating home, that is entirely I am toooo lazy to going out, just eating soup to lose weight every day. I don't have time to lose weight. Right now we are the eternity....really.

You are very very prone....to

Very very gear to... 

The reason you, or the reasoning or the logics, that friends are meant the accompany, the house too quiet, life too lonely, when I Anna starting inside the SMTV, that is milions people's job connected through that TV screen. You didn't have the group resonance, to how to looking at anyone, or any crowd, any conference room are just small tiny 250 people in one evolutionary biology class. Russian have 1000 science on that Tungestra. 1908.

You wishing to have those small tiny best friend, small minimum wage to proven 20 years down later everyone hair grey, you are still very very pompeo....to showing up upside down inside, "anxious waiting". 

You didn't know that is what you look like, boys.

No comments:

Post a Comment