4/26/2023

You are all on the same paper: The behavior Science, that is Silas major...Not mine belief, remember?

There is a story.

There is a group, a classroom.

There is division, and there is separation right in front of all your faces.

You want to say keep hearing this leadership inside every hope and dream, as if...Shane and me are an icon. Did we say anything publicly? I haven't talked to him today much....I sleep whole day?

I have a in-class activities, to a lot of rumor I hear recently, there is nothing normal, you have a class, a club, and a fratenity, including buying a car, getting a driving liscence you living inside the James' house! You mean nicky took me Twice to find the DMV missing place the first place, and second time got my driving liscence, with a purchase car.

That is what they say to me. Don't you want to inquisitive Nicky? Because its Karen they are + all the bf that time after which activities they were in Jame's living room. The girls they met James, they will tell you, that is not Nicky! I forget if Pete was there that night, but Wing been to my house for the Tax online.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aEPuxI3S-P8


You have an activity so dearing to this story plot. Its everything sound farmiliar to make a dime, or somehow the cursed spread through that face, ears, eyes, brain sprang out, all this....if you can be the chosen one.

Everyone is opinionated, about that subjective view, only your own paper worth a saying. That is all of the classroom right there.

You all wishing to take a scepter, how long it will take you to re-organize this situation, everything Anna just drop things to make a mess! I am very good for doing a lot of that, whenever I want, however I want, whichever I wanted it that way.

Right?


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HPD42dr1pjI


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CoIso6DfbLk






No comments:

Post a Comment