4/06/2023

You can just make a plan soften Dennis, Jonathon and Fang's personality a little bit. Give them like 10 weeks dining food to these girls I say. Just meet up and talking in the correct tones, without any of you. Mingle, and feel something being happy and being different.

I tell you exactly how to write that Sailor Moon in the REAL Judgement Day.

Ashley, Laura, and the nurse (from UK) - Even the international dorm if I can find? Chie the name just the comic book author, and roommate, short. Very short. The artitech and the hotel management. There is another Hong Kong Girl.

Just hanging out anything BUT, you 3 this same old faces from 20 years ago. Maybe they got fat too....but assuming whatever can slim down. I couldn't be more extremelist myself I am telling you. I react BEFORE the guys, I wonder WHY.

Swapping the location, changing the talking tone, re-set your own attitude this world so big and giant, why cannot just everyone get on their life, separately, bind to each other to this damn books?  Because he NEED the money or HE NEEDs LIFE.

I used to have a roommate blonde from Rochester, her name is Meghan! or Meggie.  We live in James' house, or trying with Erin?



No comments:

Post a Comment