4/14/2023

You cannot wait to keep proving yourself day by day. So keep going. I am not the Judge, I don't know what they say to you, or waiting for you to keep submiting things to them. Its between you and your lawyer.

I didn't take that routes. I HAVE a REAL JOB.

I didn't live my life the first thing I EVER reacts its to blames on EVERYBODY. Its my jobs, so I go and get it done. Apparently you are all super not confident to your own very jobs, to eyeing on my jobs, however I go about or claim about.

Not just you don't help anyone, you making a mess to the entire group activities. There is nothing anyone can do at this moment, NOTHING. MY JOBS are more important than this imaginative Disney princess ending up exactly you all attitude with the court. MY JOBS on BTX its TOO many classify ideas, you don't STOP my hobby reading about them from the American military side any word, anything, any conclusion I draw upon base on my LIFE education I decide how to tackle that BTX, that WAS 16 years ago starting one nick. You didn't care about THAT person NOR me. However we arrive, that is entirely me and them issues.




No comments:

Post a Comment