4/16/2023

You girls calling whom exactly? The message or calls? And...its per one time a day or per one time a week, or one time 3 days?

Anything Skype or Zoom? I even show the entire guys I am on my youtube to be all that shameless talking about Anatomy and Physiology?! Music, or geography? You don't think that is shame enough?

You don't understand.

I made a Youtube of my private life jumping inside my own room saying Dance.

I make a Youtube saying this is the Art and Craft and this is the music and conducting my way, you all should be staring the Far away, someone would be soon dead.

I make a Youtube saying some schooling grade school or the elementary school idea to dressing like them + eating.

So I expose myself a Youtube, those click account is about at the zero level, just like how much I really cared I made a video and just upload without watching. No editing skill required or beautified the video rendoring process, so that is the Youtube doesn't accept it? They themselves watching it.

With all those things done, one day I called a celebrity guy or a group of them just shifting their profile photo while they are busy working or touring, its Good morning and good night bathing time? My method yet? So that is how you begin a conversation Good morning, good lunch, good night ! 

Its although switch an app interface from here to there, next by their finger tip.

Facebook / Pinterest / Webpage

You don't think that is one finger tip you seeing that someone 3 times a day, through Youtube, Pinterest and Facebook talking? Meaning on the phone?


No comments:

Post a Comment