4/09/2023

You like someone, you seeing yourself the mirror, how much you like about yourself. Not about this Open Galaxy, you seeing more this...handsome and capable human, even the words Military Iconic showing up!

Some people are very soft, okay? Including the tears inside the boy's eyes. Useless things? You understand? One Earth, one home....you could just trying to pitch in less selfishness. Everyone all coming from a background. Some good, and some not good. They care about their own family value, I care nothing?

These TV, it means someone says treating the situation more humane. I am not the humane ones because that was 25 years ago. You know Tina and Nancy and Leo gone to where, my mother took a photo in the shoe cabin? I don't even know whom they are, what they do until its on the television.

These resources someone saying treating the human more humane...its exactly the everything coming right at my hands for saying 25 years later, I got zero family.

How funny, they know why they saying that for. 










 

No comments:

Post a Comment