4/25/2023

You personally be friends with the diplomacy people, let's say you know the personel, or seeing them when you go to the VISA renew, for example New York City. I have to travel from Tina's home to up town of Manhantan somewhere to re-new that time my Visa statues.

I don't remember how it happens.

But let's say WE used to grow up together, some are VERY ABC human, when you traveling abroad from TAIWAN small tiny, even that Cornell near 3 hours, its one extra human you seeing other than Erin (or her roommate Sherry). 

He has a girlfriend whom is the only girl in her parents cares, they are the foreign affairs. She learns many language because they have to relocate a lot, just imagine those life, how you be friends with her, when you were mine age, that was BEFORE UB. 

So let's say I am back to Taiwan, seeing these Eben 2 more looking human, and you learn about their background, SAME looking human speaking English. I don't know how much you love that China, for saying how many province coming together. I meant ONE Taipei City, not ONE entire Taiwan Province, you saying, Metro your way, or in-line phone talking to the normal human knows EVERY democracy Division or Traffic Department JUST right where the route meets in this ENTIRE city built up.

That means WE are the small tiny place, where people talk and going abroad, or keep in touch, ON YOUR CRYING Line app.

My father used to do the business, and I EVEN know that myself, you saying HOW the business including Carol WE got affected TO any foreign policy CHANGES to China OR from America, no matter what? You paying attention on the news, or the social networks, EACH other LINES at the ABC level?

I guess I DIDN'T say that clear with SHANE, I haven't figure it out HOW to saying it. 





No comments:

Post a Comment