4/02/2023

You see, you value so much this per eye sight...not 4 wall + a monitor. Like I told Square the same very least thing....in a life lesson to use for Eon but see, people will die.

I don't really know why these boyband are here in the zone. They are told, they are asked, or they are being pushed to. So I never really understood how degree of just being nice and amicable FOR the Asian fan they growing up with them all together.

With a lot of people you can just really really happy for them, wishing them well. 

But per bank statement how each of us running our life, I never shame enough I starting really late. They will have way a lot more money because they start early, and maybe the family background will have something. I don't have. Not when I grow up, and these court of America, China or Tawian, its just when we finish this paper works.

That entire privacy is really I say I look like, I say I do, just like every 10 years pass, I never stop having these looking like, Hallo my love and goodbye.

And then, the efface of the Past, or the Present reason, because your own American people are not careful..to your own per description you yourself written it for this eternity or every forever....its how funny and laughable, how much you really care, you say...your life, selfish mostly, but why that is no life in it? As long as you be selfish, you could have figure it out, you were always right one very piece of paper if you would just be so careful, 4 walls started.....right? Just like that Square. 

The failure of your life, is really just....how you meant it, you knew your road, after dead. Buying your way through hell.



No comments:

Post a Comment