4/01/2023

You were with your ex bf for a very long time...that is what you gonna tell your brand new guy, or this new met person, and do you know....you girls have this very very masculine attitude.

I don't know how to tell you. If I EVER to be that Tall guy looking down upon you wearing those eye glasses and doing this holding on so tight, there is nothing between the two of us, I can tell you, you have everything just as psycho as you first assuming he and you are together, right on that Fresh, Toronto dim light dark room meal.

One meal, you want to make a stranger together forever....

I don't think you ever met a guy in your life, or you ever holding a guy's arm, not even the hands, to say pretencious....this guy aware you need that, or he knows or unconscious know you meant its for the rest of his life? 

So psycho to me.



No comments:

Post a Comment