5/25/2023

A lot of the guys they built up their muscle, to where the MD has to go very hard on these congregating muscle line, or junction.

I as a girl, didn't do ANYTHING in the fitness, just laying down and keep laying down because of them Thor. I didn't build up any muscle stuffs. These MD has to re-evaluate, because my entire tissue has no particular improvement other than staying the same like I used to.

But the things are....the guys, in their worlds, they talk less and they are bored in their life, and you know why those martial art you keep seeing some of them? When one human has no filtration problem inside his entire Life journey, the evolution, he tends to swallow anything made of food or iron going down the throat to test out the limitation of the civilization.

If you check one of these Book of Dead, or Book of Living because that is the Bible told you the guards, or the gate, or I play those drama.


Its unbelievable !!!! Really. 




No comments:

Post a Comment