5/25/2023

๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ž Anatomy - Again?! Try again !

The definition of the muscles its where of the body, you saying there is a skeleton idea you dissecting at it, the first cut? Your UB evolutionary biology if you are a pre-med or the pre-pharmacy, that is a required class, like me, like Andrew, like Seth, like Silas. I think Dean supposes to be in it with Fatima. Are you still currently going back to re-taken that class every so often, those very very very painful process, they make you doing this, do they ever given you some incentive how to taken that class year after year repeated? 

One textbook, all in English alphabet? I can only see Twlight, not the real policy happened inside that UB classroom, and that is not 20 years ago your first semester the first class, the first freshman year, you and me met in Dr. T's 105, so there is an evolutionary biology? 

I was a transfer, pretend that is the second year of the real University in an English speaking country. 



Westlife - If I Let You Go

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LiDn4S6b_0Q




.... If your first cut, its the bone, you will be fired eternity, want to try that?

Are you all planning to go somewhere like a steak house or a Toronto Fresh?  I mean have you seen a traditional wood base + hot black iron on the top, and there is a iron lid, inside its steaming hot black pepper all smell of that Steak.

Tell me what that is, in the anatomy class this far how you define a human body eternity wise.

There is a lemon on the side maybe? The salt and pepper shaker needed?


I Anna will tell you, or any of this bone doctors looks like someone, Nicky shows me....look farmiliar? They will tell you, Hailey's dad will tell you, Adam's dad and sibling will tell you.

"That is just a piece of steak."

Explain to me, if you imagine you gonna chew and swallow of it.




No comments:

Post a Comment