5/24/2023

Animal, I say enough is enough !!! The birds are the only vocal sound, shut up I don't want to hear about it where you all getting these information from.

How I run my own tiny brain to the tiny things, I really don't care you all socializing on your own, I will be in my own kitchen, its all your perfect day out, introducing each other hand shake. You mean, I really really don't trust one hand shake.

Someone too tense

Someone too stiff, it often happened to the poor girls to those one or 2 million tiny club what they are, how they flare up, how tall the muscle face to the jaw line or too pretty on their eyes lines, you should see my cuttie or lovely his 2 eyes side by just like the sun, every time I kiss him in the car at the cheek or his knuckle on the car driving that handle, its kissess.....
How he becoming...this strange deform too, his brain its in Snow White. How I really required to proven it my worth, nothing but the garbage humanity I ever say.

When the God cursing upon the sky and rock, sorry, the ground and Earth, I am telling you.....its not audible yet.










No comments:

Post a Comment