5/08/2023

Are you finishing deciding to stare at which boybands, so Nicky is no more Micky Mouse, or there is a reference starting with one group?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YBzYutvSR2k

No, that is not Shane's washer/ dryer. That is Westlife, I have to put a center higher end of those folding laundry at. It might becoming very very very handy, you know what I mean, what a leisure thing I EVER do, its that big table to fold my clothing til my heart content !!!!

The higher chair, the clean counter space.

The fabric detegent or dryer sheet, or soften...I actually haven't really reading them that clearly...there is a lot of way processing the real Chemical side of washing this soft or harden water, or the pipe, or the bio-degrade. I haven't read, but there is a bio-degrade in America. One of those SMTV airing beside the dog sector = vegan or they have their own. Because...Eco-vegan if were not the food chain, it was something else in America. 

The bio-degrade its more expensive, but that is WHEN you have the money and DID what to read, and learn and research. Maybe I should put a laptop there. 


I think the modern methods, they should evolve on the Water Factory how to process all those detergent, meaning every underground water are being process before going into the sea. The detergent is acid. The baking soda is alkaline.  

Sometimes they put the tea tree, or one of those things inside. Those are artificial making something or they are natural? I don't read. Its more expensive.  The fragment of some New Age at the bookstore before. They are gone.

I don't have time for anything, that doesn't mean I cannot just wait until I reading per label sign.

Yeah, the organic chemistry.

What is it?

The fragment ? The synthesis of all those reaction ending products like the yielding of the final results, coming out of a feedback cycle. I wonder how those alcoholic makes the vinegar on that olive oil combination to sound like Healthy a choice, not just disinfect the meat inside and outside and cut small, still every surface disinfect.

As long as it exposes to the AIR. I wonder why, that is the room temperature like us here, or it was vaccum better.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment