5/05/2023

Don't you suppose to be busy at your "own" boy bands such as 98 degree?

Seriously since Backstreet Boys is one of them among those time? 

I think ....one of them, or whomever them = they know what is the Match-Maker's business because they are in the entertainment world. They string people together. Did I tell you that, because THAT side UB has so many this TV intuitively sense, some people already related those account to me. 

I personally have nothing to say, really....

Those girls in UB thinking THEY ARE WAY too popular really, because of all this head thought space they guessing all the way, and they have this gut feeling they are right, and so many people around them, they never thought they are this popular ~~~~~~~


You should all telling each other side by, next by, future potential going by, something about your own arguments without ME sitting among all this too good to be true looking table to table UB eating, or buddy together THAT day, but not the COURT room, "WE shall see each other reality?"

What kind of the groups are that?!

That is what they meant the group activity.

Without me, you are not the group.

Without me, you are not in the group activities + that one sheet I ANNA WROTE IT. 





No comments:

Post a Comment