5/06/2023

Ep 29 - 我自己洽詢王教授 (但是這邊是姓王),是台大教授 ! (這整個情節是講商鞅 2013 的那個 37 /2014) 那個電影叫做 妲己的姊妹 Some Kinds of Beautiful 是我自己找王教授~所以結尾。

17:22 or 16:00 starting the cheek?

I personally dressing one of those Net human near by that A 11.  Some shopping mall all those I could see in one frame, I think some guys can see them too. Every expense of those clothing, the purses, or the shoes. I still don't have one dress last time those Brian human processing his Tonight, I got mix up telling Ronan, remember? That was in Feb. Before I was talking to Mark figuring it out....what\s wrong with them Westlife.

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sm-bxWCrf9s

 

37:22

I only care about the stuffs I already say, everything else I really don't care about it. You all true love to which degree and your parents are dying, things don't always go well in life, really. I speak my side of the English, even I hire ANYONE I still have to process all things personally myself right there, seeing, listening and hearing. 

I am not like any of you doing things. Not even that SMCH little nun I have anything to say, her occupation its a nurse. Everyone knows what that means here. 


No, this entire episode 這整個情節是在講 ....那個女的做那種 37  2013 商鞅的事情,這電影裡面妲己姊妹住地落地窗 ! 王教授會聽懂得,整個教授不是律師而已 !,在講個什麼 !

這邊有一個結尾的講法,是我自己處理這越南小尼姑的事情

                                        是我自己找王教授的

                                        我!

This entire things (I add the blogger post title here)

I am the one personally find this Wang Professor ( Last name King, its the first University here ), that entire story plot its about Simon Past that 2013 someone 2014 /37 years old. That Movie: Some Kinds of the Beautiful (Here the interior Design) - the Fallen Window 落地窗 want to google it?

If I am personally processing this SMCH little nun stuffs.

If I am personally in person to this Wang Professor.

Its just me.

 

但是你們知道這故事的講過去是說,這個女的去幹嘛 ? 找證據

But you know what is this story passing by to say? This girl gone to? Find evidence


... ... 先問我覺得這是在講什麼

.... .... First asking me what I think this is saying what.


我本身沒有覺得你們在看電視重點,亞斯這種人

I personally don't think you all watching the TV for some stressing points / the important point to this Indian General 亞斯 (his name)

所以有個結尾

So there is an ending


那個結尾

That is the ending


說的

says.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment