5/06/2023

Ep 37 - how to fill a form in the hospital, how to find the assistant living for the elder, your parents, or talk to them nicely. Talk to the doctor, talking to the nurse, the package they have.

Just throw them in there?!

How to fill in the address, the form, asking the Doctors about the health indicator. You bring some food, buying some warm soup watching over them. Teaching them about life and death. Talking to them about what they firmly believe, the Bible, the verse, slowly reading to them.

Its not limited to Robotic, or MD field saying Ph.D a research specifically field. Like I Ching? That is far away Future I think. Not right now. Far far far far far away.....I cannot even relate to you why my reality its more of the gloomy and despair than imagine the future, how I ever feel.


My career ...I think they already decide for me. But I cannot get rid of my darkness gloomy and despair really ~~~~ Its Medical field related. It may not have to be the Earth preservation CAC those or the heritage center smokey ash smokey, and certainly they never say this saving the Black Ops, and desperation and despair out of somewhere the Universe, nothing but me saving this how long the miles getting to travel.


No comments:

Post a Comment