5/21/2023

Hair

I stay indoor a lot. Really, this is about 7th floor altitude, meaning from the ground up air. I told you this is the City life, they have the pollutant from the motocycle, more like a scooter or bigger than. I don't really get out my house to tell you what your life style: the Milk Tea with the Coffee or the milk creme if tiny extra money, you putting some very very very colorful those high school bubble gum on the ground and in your mouth.

The artificial dye. 

If I gonna make a lot of the money for you to STOP eating that meaning I manufacture to your heart ache pain to stop eating all that, I will tell you the chips have the salt in it. 


I don't go out, I don't do the gel? This is the exactly how those bookstore next by supposed to kaput shampoo store, or where I got this hair gel, I haven't get to the half of it. The one I show you in the Black Ops Hair Gel things.

With Westlife, I put my make-up on, at home I usually put the eye brow on, or the full make-up because they got the accompany. But since it may not be.....how long seeing one human, I never occur to me to think about how lazy my life to get up and down, get up or down off my bed, running up or down...I show you the video how you buzz all over since 10 years ago. 

Since you already buzzing at everywhere, and still making the hell of every world to make a point, I have no idea why my life has anything to do with any of you. I don't usually go far details until the 2 apart world all by itself.


I have a lot of the pain killer patches on me, so I washing my hair per daily. I used to didn't have any of this issue, not the birds or their spy on my roof, technically they all knowing themselves well. I have the things I have to do in my life and dealt upon.

I used the first branch police station near by 7-11 what they sell. Its the man's shampoo and dove body wash branding. I try on it. Its the mint. 


No comments:

Post a Comment