5/28/2023

Hi, Ronan, Anna goes washing her hair 5 mins

Voice Memo:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1SWVfQuSWgCmqx20EeJjXMhjBH_Y6wHvd/view?usp=sharing


Good morning, Ronan (7:34)

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1nurqEwJImcrSJvNodjSLYmb1VdXn4X54/view?usp=sharing



Good morning Sa Chan, today is my sunday time no one working days. Usually my birds I understood them, if you seeing some of that video, what they did over my side of roof, they are the wild free flying birds. I cannot understand their every word, but I feeback them like turning on a light, or opening the water hose. No, I don't understand their saying some English words. When you biting his left hands, do you mean he gesture you, he ever does this gesture to asking you, if that is what you mean? You understand him? So here I gonna say to you, from the first few height issue, my real height its between him and me. And you seeing his hand watch. I have a different watch on my hands. Do you understand what is the watch branding? Do you? You like the watch high tech, or the branding. Here is the Earth map, he ever shows you where I am? You know the directional south, we are climate more toooo hot, so I stay indoor. But I think you understand these words, do you? I have been busy working indoor, so my balcony plants know that they are dry, but they understood my brain wave inside were nothing but making the money daily. A lot of those. When I remember them, I fed them water that day, most time its not on them. You understand what I say to you, do you think I command or order you? No. I am not. Do you wish me to repeat sometimes these words to you? I wish you well, and know I am not too far away, but just very same side of the Sun Rise, we are the same timezone. That is what the map in front of you telling you. If you wish to listening more the English teaching tutorial DVD, he may use that Japanese or the English audio. I think you getting old, Sa Chan. Keep clean, keep healthy.

Otter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IVUDaNJxUcs



No comments:

Post a Comment